Sweet and Spicy Chicken Drumlets.
You can cook Sweet and Spicy Chicken Drumlets using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Chicken Drumlets
- It’s 1/4 kg of Chicken drumlets.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cooking oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 5 each of Calamansi.
- You need 5 tbsp of Light Soya Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Drumlets step by step
- Combine egg and buttermilk and marinate chicken for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the frying pan with cooking oil..
- Mix the flour with salt and pepper to taste. And coat the marinated chicken evenly..
- Fry the chicken for about 10 to 15 minutes or until it's golden brown and cripsy..
- Using the same pan, change cooking oil to butter. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix it well..
- Finally, mix the fried chicken with the sauce. Best served with steamed rice or mashed potatoes..