Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
Combine the garlic powder, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper; rub over chicken. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauces and marmalade; pour over chicken. Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. You can have Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo.
You are going to love this Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Chicken. These are boneless, skinless chicken breasts made in the slow cooker with an amazingly flavorful cranberry orange glaze. So many of you ask for easy slow cooker recipes that use boneless skinless chicken breasts, so I thought it was about time I started sharing! Great recipe for Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken instructions
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
Good way to use up leftover cranberry sauce !! AND it's yummy 😋 to eat !! Meet the Cook: My husband and I have a small bog. So I "experiment" with cranberry recipes every fall! I came across this one in a cookbook, then just changed around a few things to better suit our tastes.