Sweet, sticky and spicy chicken. All Reviews for Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken. My chicken was sticky, sweet and spicy just the way it was supposed to be. Diethood » Recipes » Dinner » Spicy, Sweet and Sticky Chicken Thighs Recipe.
I remember how much I loved going to Chinese buffets and load up on all the sweet and spicy chicken, bad thing was; it wasn't the healthiest choice. Simply put. you have to try these sweet and spicy sticky chicken fingers. You'll love the sticky sauce with hints of sweetness Oh my goodness your Sweet and Spicy Sticky Chicken Fingers look fantastic! You can cook Sweet, sticky and spicy chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet, sticky and spicy chicken
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped fresh ginger root(I used ginger seasoning).
- You need 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot sauce. (I used 1 cause my kids).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week. My is the Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken perfect combination of sweet stickiness and spicy heat, the definition of finger-licking deliciousness! Asian cooking is full of dishes based on a harmonious balance between sweet and sour. I'm sure you're familiar with sweet and sour chicken.
Sweet, sticky and spicy chicken instructions
- Mix together in a small bowl your honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and hot sauce. Mix it well and set aside..
- Heat skillet. When heated add your oil..
- After you cut up the chicken you want to lightly sprinkle salt and pepper on it..
- After you added your oil, put your chicken in. Let it turn white fully. Approximately 1 minute each side..
- ***TO ALL JUST REMEMBER. IT TAKES TIME TO THICKEN THE SAUCE. BE PATIENT AND YOU WILL SEE:::****When you have almost fully cooked your chicken in the skillet, add your sauce and toss the chicken around in it till covered in sauce. I flatten in a single layer so the juices and all the chicken get cooked in the yummy goodness . uncovered Turn the heat to medium high for 5-10 minutes watching well and stirring it around every two mins. When the sauce starts to get stickier and thicker. You can turn the heat down a little to maybe medium low. Keep stirring every two mins till the sauce is fully sticking on the chicken. Practically leaves the pan.. Then your chicken is done..
- I hope you enjoy this cause i sure did. I made it having not really much time to cook it till husband got home and it was fast if you thaw your chicken in defrost in microwave if it's frozen like mine was. That took only 10 mins. Or already thawed chicken which is faster. When it was done i couldn't believe how wonderful the taste was. It was almost restaurant quality but possibly better. Enjoy and god bless.
This sticky, sweet and spicy Asian Chicken recipe is a family favourite and is a great one-pan, weeknight meal. This one can be made with bone-in/skin-on chicken thighs or boneless/skinless, as you like. Simply cook/brown the chicken thighs in a skillet while you mix up the sauce. Halloween is one of the rare times of year when this hidden mischievous nature surfaces. You see it in This Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe is a sweet and spicy one!