Guacamole Chicken. Seasoned chicken breasts are browned in butter and olive oil, topped with homemade guacamole and slices of pepper jack cheese, then broiled. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and reduce heat to medium.
Turn off the heat, but leave the chicken in the pan. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the guacamole. Grilled chicken is a great lunch and dinner option because it's low in fat and high in protein. You can cook Guacamole Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guacamole Chicken
- You need 1 pkg of chicken breasts.
- You need slices of Pepperjack.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion chopped.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Original recipe called for chopped tomato.
- It’s of Lime juice.
Pair this zesty cilantro lime grilled chicken with avocado salsa and you've got yourself a dish that will become a family favorite! We make this dish at least once a week because of how fresh, healthy, delicious and easy it is to make. To avoid freezer burn be sure to pack your chicken tightly with airtight heavy-duty foil, plastic wrap or freezer paper or putting it in a freezer bag. On it's own, guacamole is really healthy when eaten in moderation.
Guacamole Chicken instructions
- Pan fry chicken on medium heat with oil and butter. 10 minutes each side or until not pink..
- Meanwhile, mix guacamole, garlic powder, lime juice, red onion, salt and pepper, and chopped tomato. Preheat oven broiler to high. Placing rack 6 inches from heat..
- When chicken is done pan frying, place on sheet for oven, spreading guacamole mix and top with a slice of pepperjack cheese. Place in broiler for 2 minutes or until melted and browned..
The problem is, it's often eaten in massive quantities with a big pile of deep fried tortilla chips. I decided to ditch the chips and use guacamole to make this healthy entrée, guacamole stuffed chicken breast. Chicken breasts are pounded thin and flat. When you think about it, chicken and avocado is a match made in heaven — not only in terms of flavor but also when it comes to nutrition. Combine the chicken, guacamole, mango, onion, pepitas, lime juice and pesto in a mixing bowl, then season to taste with salt and pepper.