Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-fry.
You can cook Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-fry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-fry
- It’s of Main Dish.
- You need 1 lb of Boneless Chicken (cut into small pieces).
- You need 2 medium of Bell Peppers (Yellow and Red; Julianned).
- You need 1/2 medium of White Onion (Chopped).
- It’s 3 small of Serrano Chiles (Julianned).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of Prepared Steamed White Rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil for cooking (adds a nice sweetness).
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic (smashed).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 oz of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-fry instructions
- Prepare vegetables (as in description) and set aside..
- Prepare sauce by adding the necessary ingredients together and wisking it until you get a nice blend. Set Aside..
- Over medium heat, fry the chicken pieces with the salt, pepper, and paprika..
- When the chicken is about half way done, add the sauce into the pan with the chicken. Cover and let it simmer. The sauce will begin to thicken up after about 10-15 minutes..
- Note: Make sure you stir the chicken every so often to get that nice thick coating around the chicken..
- As the chicken and sauce are hooking up, fry your vegetables into a nice sautee along with the garlic. Set aside when onions are translucent..
- When the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened, stir in the vegetables and allow the flavors to marry for a couple minutes..
- Finished! Serve over a nice bed of white Steamed rice..