Mushroom & Spinach bruschetta. Find Deals on Mushroom Chaga in Nutrition on Amazon. A mushroom or toadstool is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground, on soil, or on its food source. The standard for the name "mushroom" is the cultivated white button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus; hence the word "mushroom" is most often applied to those fungi (Basidiomycota, Agaricomycetes) that have a stem (), a cap (), and gills (lamellae, sing.
Any of various fungi that produce a fleshy fruiting body, especially one consisting of a stalk with an umbrella-shaped cap. b. Mycophagy / m aɪ ˈ k ɒ f ə dʒ i /, the act of consuming mushrooms, dates back to ancient times. The Chinese value mushrooms for supposed medicinal. You can have Mushroom & Spinach bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom & Spinach bruschetta
- You need 1 of small loaf baguette.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, halved.
- It’s 1 pint of cremini mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 pound of Gruyere cheese, grated (a generous cup).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sherry (or Marsala).
- Prepare pinch of salt, if needed.
- Prepare of fresh thyme leaves (about 2 Tbsp, plus more for garnish).
- Prepare of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Hand full of fresh spinach.
RC-Mushroom is the world's Super Online Hobby Store for Radio Control car racing. We stock a huge selection of RC racing products from engines, brushless system right through to car kits and all accessories. When the rice has taken on a pale, golden color, pour in wine, stirring constantly until the wine is fully absorbed. Mushroom definition is – an enlarged complex aboveground fleshy fruiting body of a fungus (such as a basidiomycete) that consists typically of a stem bearing a pileus; especially : one that is edible.
Mushroom & Spinach bruschetta instructions
- Cut the bread in half lengthwise, so you have a large cut surface. You will not need the whole loaf, I used about a 6 inch by 6 inch piece of ciabatta. Grill the bread, cut side down, on a hot grill until it starts to get nice char marks. Rub the cut side of the garlic across the bread while it is still hot. Set aside. Dust off the mushrooms with a clean dish cloth. Trim off the tips of the stems, and then thickly slice them..
- Heat a cast iron or saute pan on medium high, and add the mushrooms and thyme leaves. Dry saute the mushrooms, stirring often so they won't stick to the pan, until they release their moisture and are softened. This will only take a couple of minutes. Add spinach.
- Add the sherry and let it sizzle for just a few seconds. Stir to deglaze the pan and get up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Season with a pinch of salt, if needed..
- Spoon the mushrooms and any juice onto the bread. Top with the cheese, some black pepper, and a little more fresh thyme. Broil until the cheese is melted..
- Notes -slice the bread into individual portions and enjoy right away..
- Notes -Set aside a few cooked mushroom slices to garnish the bruschetta after it comes out of the broiler if you want it to look like it does in the photos..
- Notes- use what you have or what you like. I didn’t have the sherry, the right mushrooms or the right cheese lol… and it still turned out awesome..
How to use mushroom in a sentence. Mushroom Observer is a forum where amateur and professional mycologists can come together and celebrate their common passion for mushrooms by discussing and sharing photos of mushroom sightings from around the world. If you know what a mushroom looks like, but not know it's ID, you can use this list to identify it. The mushrooms are grouped by family, so closely related mushrooms are listed together. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.