spicy biscuit tacos. Taco Bell's Biscuit Tacos are breakfast tacos featuring a buttermilk biscuit "shell" with I've actually tried the Biscuit Tacos while they were in test and during a preview even. Your whole gang will enjoy this fresh Mexican bake. It's a tasty new take on tacos.
Taco Bell mentioned to us that the biscuit taco went through a test in San Antonio, TX and Atlanta Dem spicy biscuits. Combine baking mix and taco seasoning mix in a large bowl. The world just seems so right. You can cook spicy biscuit tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of spicy biscuit tacos
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 dash of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 of jalapeño.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce 8oz.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/4 head of ice burg lettuce.
- It’s 1 large of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream (if desired).
Let's talk more about Check out our video for how to make Spicy Shrimp Tacos: Spicy Shrimp Tacos with. Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Creamy Sriracha Sauce Cilantro Lime Slaw. Sausage Biscuit Quiche – our FAVORITE quiche! The crust is made out of homemade biscuit dough.
spicy biscuit tacos instructions
- preheat oven to 400°f.
- cook ground beef over medium heat until brown, drain.
- stir in taco seasoning, tomato sauce, hot sauce and diced jalapeño.
- cook, stirring occasionally until bubbly, reduce heat and simmer until thickened.
- separate biscuits onto lightly greased baking sheet, folding the edges slightly up to make a small bowl.
- spoon beef mix into center of each biscuit.
- bake 20 min or until biscuit sides are golden brown.
- sprinkle with cheese, then garnish with lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
Place biscuit pieces in taco sauce; turn to coat. Why is this the worst taco at Taco Bell? A mix of cheddar and three other cheeses are layered with seasoned beef, spicy ranch sauce and iceberg lettuce, and then sandwiched. Place biscuit pieces in taco sauce, turn to coat. An insanely delicious, easy-to-make filling that's perfect for tacos, taco salads, burritos, nachos, and more!