Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶). This recipe makes a large quantity of fiery hot salsa: whole peeled tomatoes are seasoned with a variety of hot peppers, lime juice, and lots of cilantro. Habanero peppers are extremely hot, so use caution when handling. Wear gloves if you have sensitive skin, and scrub your cutting board, knives, and blender or molcajete very thoroughly after working with the habaneros.
Roasted habanero peppers and sauteed mango come together to create a highly flavorful salsa that is slightly sweet. It serves up great as a traditional salsa, but also as a topping for fish. You'll have to run out for some mangoes for this recipe, my friends, but this salsa is SO worth it. You can have Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶)
- You need 1 can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes (Salsa Style) in Purée.
- Prepare 1/4 of White Onion, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic, halved.
- Prepare 1 of lg Habanero Pepper, sliced in 1/2 or 1/3.
- It’s 1 of md Jalapeño Pepper, sliced in 1/2.
- You need 1 of md Serrano Pepper, sliced in 1/2.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
It's thick and juicy and huge on flavor. Salsa Brava Just imagine, roasted tomatoes, serrano, habanero, japanese peppers, garlic, and lemon juice. I am making Mexican salsa or "salsa brava". Salsa brava, is my most favorite salsa to.
Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶) instructions
- Set oven to low broil and raise rack to upper position..
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place onion, garlic and peppers on cookie sheet. Roast until all items are nicely charred on top about 6 minutes. (You might need to remove the garlic aftter 3-4 minutes as it will char first.).
- Pour can of diced tomatoes and all other ingredients into a food processor and pulse until you reach your desired consistency..
- Place in an air-tight container and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to let flavors meld. Will keep up to 7-10 days..
If you like your salsa hot, this is the one for you, a fiery red tomato habanero sauce like they make in the Yucatán. Habanero chiles have a fruity taste and are very hot, not for the faint of heart. A little goes a long, long way. This roasted habanero salsa is my favorite. It's perfect with tortilla chips and pretty much any Mexican meal you want to eat it with.