Thai-Inspired Green Apple Slaw.
You can cook Thai-Inspired Green Apple Slaw using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai-Inspired Green Apple Slaw
- You need 3 of small tart green apples, julienned (about 4.5 cups).
- Prepare 1/2 of a small white onion, very thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 handful of mint and cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1 of ripe Thai chili, thinly sliced (or any kind of hot, fresh chili you have on hand).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of lime juice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive or vegetable-type oil.
Thai-Inspired Green Apple Slaw instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to thoroughly and evenly season..
- Enjoy! :).