Onion Rava Dosa. Hotel style onion rava dosa recipe with step by step photos – this is a variation of the popular rava dosa recipe with onions. Rava dosa is one of the easiest dosa to make since no grinding and no fermentation is required. Few more similar dosa recipes on the blog are Oats dosa and Butter rava dosa.
I have already posted rava dosa here, this is another recipe of rava dosa from my mother's kitchen. It is an instant recipe and needs no prior planning. Rava dosa is a dosa made apart from regular dosas like onion dosa, masala dosa etc… It is unlike other dosas as it is made instantly and quick and is a very quick recipe. You can cook Onion Rava Dosa using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Rava Dosa
- It’s of To make batter.
- You need 1 cup of fine rava.
- It’s 1 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of whole pepper.
- It’s 3-4 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- You need of Salt as required.
- You need of To make dosa.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Other dosa recipes or breakfast recipes on the blog: masala dosa; onion dosa; soft chapathi; phulka; poori recipe Rava Dosa, a thin and crispy crepe made from rava and rice flour, is one of the easiest type of Dosa to prepare at home. Onion Rava Dosa Recipe, Learn how to make Onion Rava Dosa (absolutely delicious recipe of Onion Rava Dosa ingredients and cooking method) About Onion Rava Dosa Recipe: A crisp dosa made with rava an topped with a onion-green chilly mixture. This Onion Rava Dosa recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Rava Dosa, Onion Rava Dosa recipe, Onion Rava Dosa Preparation with detailed step by step images.
Onion Rava Dosa step by step
- Make Batter: Mix all the ingredients together and add 4-5 cups of water. The batter should be in a consistency of buttermilk. Adjust water quantity accordingly..
- Rest it for 15 mins. After 15 mins add water if required. Ensure the batter is runny and pourable..
- Add onion and coriander leaves to batter and mix it well..
- Heat a dosa pan and pour the batter across the pan. If any gaps formed, pour batter on it and fill the gaps. Sprinkle oil..
- When the base of the dosa becomes brown and crispy remove it from the pan. No need to flip and cook..
- Keep stirring the batter when making each dosa. You can add more water if required to bring it to buttermilk consistency..
Rava dosa is a delectably crispy rava dosa that can be prepared instantly. Rava Dosa is one of the most popular South Indian breakfast recipes. The tava should be extremely hot or else the instant rava dosa will not get the desired texture. It is very important to season a pan before making Rava. rava dosa recipe crispy rava dosa with step by step photo and video recipe. dosa recipes are staple breakfast for many south indians. there are myriad ways to make these crepe and can be made with different ingredients and seasoning including different type of dry spices and vegetable. one such crispy and flaky dosa recipe is onion rava dosa or suji dosa.