Oops! Mexican Pepper Cheese Dip. Smooth and silky queso dip, made using NO velveeta! We love hearty Mexican-inspired meals, and this is one of my Mexican recipes you'll definitely want in your dinner. Copycat of Queso Dip (Mexican Cheese Dip) sold in jars in the US and at Mexican restaurants.
And you will be the hit at any party. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, tomato, green chilies, jalapeno pepper and cumin to the green onion mixture. Stir to combine until mixed thoroughly combined. You can cook Oops! Mexican Pepper Cheese Dip using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oops! Mexican Pepper Cheese Dip
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese (spreadable).
- Prepare 1 cup of extra sharp Vermont white cheddar, finely grated.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 tbs of pickled jalapeño, diced.
- You need 1 tbs of fresh jalapeño, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of fresh habanero, diced.
- You need 1/2 tbs of fresh serrano, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Stir in half of the cheese. Pour into a greased baking dish. See more ideas about Queso recipe, Mexican food recipes and White cheese dip. Or make a batch to share with friends and neighbors on those long summer evenings where you hang out in the backyard chatting while the kids jump on the trampoline once the sun goes down and the temperatures drop.
Oops! Mexican Pepper Cheese Dip instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and refrigerate for about an hour. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips and ENJOY!.
Most people associate Texas recipes with either Tex-Mex or Mexican flair. But Texas recipes also have some strong German, Scotch Irish and Creole orgins as well. The Queso Blanco-White Cheese Dip-this extraordinary recipe is a special blend of Monterey Jack. How to make jalapeno popper dip. She made it for potlucks at work, and it was always gone from the nurse's station before the rest of the food was put out!