Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks. Seal the nori using your fingers with water, place the nori roll on the baking sheet,seam side down. Repeat with other sheet until dough is all used up. See great recipes for Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks too!
I liked that version too.( The recipe is originally from "Vegan Keto" book) Highly recommend it. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The keto diet has lots of rules: no carbs, no sugars, no fruits. You can have Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks
- It’s 4 sheets of Nori.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw sunflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of curry powder.
- You need pinch of pink himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Read on for a list of ketone diet foods. The keto diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that's popular for its weight loss effects. It encourages ketosis, a metabolic state in which your body burns fat as its primary source of energy. Keto Energy fit into my keto.
Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 F. Line baking sheet with parchment.,cut the nori sheets into thirds.using food processor,grind the sunflower seeds into flour..
- In a small bowl,mix sunflower seed flour, chia seeds,curry powder,salt and water,until you have thick dough.fill a nori sheetwith 1 1/2half tbs of seed mixture in a line,.
- Like sushi.
- Seal the nori using your fingers with water, place the nori roll on the baking sheet,seam side down.Repeat with other sheet until dough is all used up..
- Seal Nori,bake the sticks for 45 min..
- You will have 12 sticks,2 per serving.it will be 13.3g Fat,6.4 grm protein 7.5 gr total carbs.163 calories..
Keto Energy is vegan-friendly, PLUS, it's soy-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO. Keto Energy if I am pregnant? We suggest that you consult your physician prior to using any of our products if you are pregnant or nursing. Get full nutrition facts for other Arbonne products and all your other favorite brands. Take ½ sheet of nori and press a layer of cauliflower rice over the rough side, enough to cover entire nori sheet.