Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. How to make Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta: Set the instant pot to saute on "more" mode or the higher sauté setting and add the olive oil. Add the ground beef and season with a teaspoon of salt. Best Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta.
Followed by the pasta and the broth to cook it all. Ingredients for Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta. Sirloin Steak, Flap Meat, Chuck Roast – most types of steak will work. You can have Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- You need ounces of baby Bella mushrooms (minced).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 8 oz of shell pasta.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese).
Gemelli Pasta – I like to use gemelli as it is a denser pasta and the bite experience is more like a Philly Cheesesteak, but any pasta of your choosing is just fine. Please make sure to adjust the time up or down as needed depending on the pasta. It doesn't get much easier than that! Ever since I posted this one pot chicken and dirty rice last year, I've been hearing from you all that you loved one pan/pot meals.
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta step by step
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. Once the IP is hot melt the butter. Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it's done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir..
- Turn off the Instant Pot. Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don't seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. Serve!.
Instant Pot tips: This recipe uses the quick release method. Kristin shares this great safety tip for using such method: "Place a towel over the valve and use a wooden spoon or pot holder to manually turn valve from seal to vent."The towel will prevent the steam from burning your hands or face and if by chance the recipe starts to spew liquid, the towel will prevent the cooking liquid from. This healthy Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Pasta recipe is a delicious Instant Pot recipe that can also be made in the Crock Pot or on the stove! Cheesy pasta with chicken and peppers-this simple but delicious recipe is healthy and family friendly. Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak is a simple and fun dinner recipe the whole family will love!