Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos.
You can cook Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel drained.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, chopped.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need of Seasonings of choice:.
- You need of black pepper, garlic powder, chilli powder, cumin, Mrs.Dash Spicy.
- It’s of Soft taco shells.
- It’s of Toppings of choice:.
- You need of cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, taco sauce.
Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos step by step
- Place a little bit of vegetable oil in bottom of Instapot and place chicken on top. Season with seasonings of choice..
- Cook on meat setting for 15 minutes. Release steam and allow to rest on cutting board until cool enough to slice..
- Dice into chunks and return to Instapot..
- Slice onions and chop jalapenos and cut lime in half..
- Place onions, jalapeno, corn and Rotel in Instapot. Squeeze lime juice from both halves onto mixture. Stir to incorporate ingredients..
- Place lid back on and cook on vegetable setting for 5 minutes. Release steam and stir well..
- Set up topping station and put in middle of taco shells..