泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE. Thai basil minced pork is one of my favorite Thai recipes. You can substitute brown rice, or a boiled noodle stir-fried in with this dish, but I like white rice the best. Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat until almost ready.
Serve with white basmati rice and fried eggs. The proper name for this stir fried pork with noodles is "Zha Jiang Mian" noodles and is also affectionally referred to as "Chinese Bolognese". Minced / ground pork is stir fried with tasty classic Chinese flavours that are savoury with a touch of spice and sweet. You can cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE
- It’s of – ground pork.
- You need of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- You need of – long beans (cut into 1 inche).
- It’s of – chilli padi.
- Prepare of – shallots (optional).
- It’s of – minced garlic (optional).
- Prepare of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- It’s of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- It’s of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
Heat for tablespoons of oil in a wok over a high heat, then turn down to medium heat and crack in one egg. Gently shallow-fry, moving the egg around to prevent it from sticking, and spoon the hot oil over it for. Stir-fry minced pork with basil leaves, peppers and kaffir lime leaves. Thai-style stir-fried rice noodles, commonly served as a street food, tangy sweet and crazy good.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE instructions
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar >>> some white pepper.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings. Taste and adjust accordingly, you can add a few tbs of water in if it's too dry or too salty.
- Then add in the basil and stir fry until the basil is well incorporated and turn darker in colour then off the heat..
- Drizzled in the sesame oil on it.
- In a pot, cook egg noodles.. Drained it once it's cooked.
- Prepare noodles' gravy (actually same as the seasoning ratio for stir frying the ground pork but omit white pepper).
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Stir and mix the noodles and gravy well.
- Cook 2 sunny Side up 🍳.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.
Green Curry Gang Keaw Wan Chicken 泰式青咖喱鸡. A central Thai variety of curry cooked with coconut milk, chicken. Simple recipe for Chinese steamed egg with minced meat plus tips on how to acheive a smooth and silky egg custard. Many readers have commented that the most challenging part of making steamed eggs is that the cooked egg mixture either look dry, or form unsightly bubbles on the surface. The Best Thai Egg Noodle Recipes on Yummly