White Karahia with Indian Salsa.
You can cook White Karahia with Indian Salsa using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Karahia with Indian Salsa
- You need of chicken karahia.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of yogourt.
- Prepare 3 of capsicums.
- Prepare 1 piece of of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken, cut into small joints.
- Prepare 1 of oil for deep frying chicken.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly roasted cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of freshly roasted crushed coriander seeds.
- It’s 2 clove of cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped dhaniya leaves for garnishing.
- It’s of Indian salsa.
- Prepare 3 of or 4 ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of crushed cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of good pinch turmeric powder.
White Karahia with Indian Salsa step by step
- Wash and pat the chicken to dry deep fry till light brown from all sides transferring the fried pieces into a saucepan with a lid.
- Put over gentle flame to cook adding a little crushed garlic, the roasted seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
- Let it be cooked slowly till any liquid is dry.
- In a small saucepan cook yogourt, stirring constantly till it boils.
- Add yogurt to chicken, cover again and simmer slowly till well done. Quarter the capsicums, cut quarters into twos, deep fry and add to chicken.
- Serve garnished with julienned ginger and green coriander.
- For Indian Salsa:.
- For Indian salsa: put the tomatoes in a small saucepan covered and cook over medium flame till soft and the skin can be removed. Mash them well. Heat the salsa oil, add crushed garlic, ground cumin and coriander then add the tomatoes, red chillies and turmeric powder. Stir fry over high heat till most of Tue moisture evaporates and the oil separates. Serve with the chicken karahia and naan or any flatbread of choice..