Rolled Fish Egg.
You can have Rolled Fish Egg using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rolled Fish Egg
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of fish meat.
- You need of shrimp.
- Prepare of green onion.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of oyster sauce.
Rolled Fish Egg instructions
- Cut into really small pieces shrimp and green onion.
- Mix with fish meat and add some salt, corn starch and sesame oil.
- Mix egg in different bowl without put anything then cook in the pan. Do not make it too thick.
- Wait to cool down and wrap it with the fish meat like this picture.
- Steam about 7-10 minutes and if done you can cut it.
- For the sauce, mix oyster sauce, water, sugar and little bit corn starch and cook for a moment until a bit solid.