Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can cook Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Chicken Strips.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 of Texas Pete hotter hot sauce.
- It’s 1 of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 lb of Frozen cut broccoli.
Sweet & Spicy broccoli and chicken instructions
- Wash and cut chicken strips into chunks add salt and pepper (set aside). Chop garlic cloves..
- Combine garlic, soy sauce, hot sauce, ginger and brown sugar in bowl. Tweak it to your desired sweetness and hotness..
- Add oil to skillet. Add chicken and cook til chicken turns white on both sides. Add broccoli and stir..
- Add the bowl of sauce to chicken and broccoli. Simmer for about 10 mins. (I added a little water to make more sauce)..
- Serve over white rice. Enjoy!.