Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce.
You can have Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- You need of Fried Zucchini.
- You need 1 of peanut oil.
- You need 3 large of zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely grated Parmesan.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 pinch of of salt and fresely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Spicy Dipping Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of buttermilk.
- You need 1 medium of shallot, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 1 pinch of freshely ground black pepper.
Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce instructions
- Preheat oil in a deep-fryer to 350°F (medium temperature)..
- Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch rounds..
- Measure flour into a pie plate. In another pie plate, combine panko, Parmesan, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. In a third plate add eggs and water..
- Dredge the zucchini, on either side and edges, in the flour, followed by the egg, and finally in the panko..
- Working in batches, place the breaded zucchini slices in the hot oil and fry until golden brown, or 3 to 4 minutes..
- Drain each fried zucchini on a paper towel lined sheet tray and immediately season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- For Spicy Dipping Sauce: Add all the ingredients into a serving bowl and mix until incorporated. Cover with plastic wrap and let flavors marinate for at least 1 hour..