Spicy pepper scrambled eggs. Make the best Spicy Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes & Peppers with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Whisk eggs and salt lightly in medium bowl; set aside. Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add the salt, pepper and hot sauce and whisk until well combined. Heat a nonstick skillet (cast iron if you have it) on low heat, and add the butter. By most, the humble egg is not considered substantial dinner fare, but these spicy scrambled eggs, which are incredible on their own, make a satisfying meal when piled into a burrito, teamed Beat eggs lightly with a little more salt and pepper. You can cook Spicy pepper scrambled eggs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy pepper scrambled eggs
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green pepper cut into 1/2' squares.
- Prepare 2 of mini red peppers cut into.1/2'squares.
- It’s 2 of mini yellow peppers cut into.1/2' squares.
- Prepare 1 small of tomato cut into 1/2' square.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of handful spinach leaf.
- It’s 1 of sriracha hot sauce to taste.
The Best Spicy Scrambled Eggs Recipes on Yummly Migas (Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Tortillas). Migas are crushed or fried tortillas mixed with scrambled eggs, peppers, onion and tomato then topped with cheese. Chilaquiles, on the other hand, are fried tortillas or tortilla chips simmered in a sauce or salsa instead of eggs.
Spicy pepper scrambled eggs step by step
- Add all ing. Except spinach and hot sauce into a mason jar,put on lid and shake until egg yolk pops and scrambles with all ing..
- Pour into warm skilet and stir only as it bubbles so they stay fluffy..
- When cooked,pour over spinach leaves and top with desired amount of sriracha.
If you are a lover of SPICY. Spinach and eggs scramble makes a wonderful keto breakfast. With lots of spinach, onions, and Parmesan, it's incredibly flavorful! Red pepper flakes: They don't make the eggs very spicy. They mostly add an interesting layer of flavor.