Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley. Dinner is served. on one sheet pan, that is. Add melted butter, garlic salt and pepper; toss to coat. Place tilapia in a single layer onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet.
I'm always trying to eat more vegetables and this Sheet Pan Baked Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables is a great lean and healthy way to do it. Now generously rub the seasoning on both the sides of the fish. To chopped zucchini add remaining butter, salt and pepper. You can have Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley
- You need 2 of medium Yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges.
- You need 3 of large fresh Brussels sprouts thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 of large radishes thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of fresh sugar snap peas cut into 1/2 in pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 2 of tilapia fillets 6 ounce each.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter softened.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges and tartar sauce optional.
This quick sheet pan dinner is healthy and loaded with the flavors of garlic and spices. One pan dinners have become a must around First, spray the sheet pan with Pam cooking spray. Then, put fresh Tilapia fillets, broccoli florets and grape tomatoes on the sheet pan. Second, drizzle extra virgin olive oil, tarragon and lemon juice mixture on the fish and veggies.
Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450 line a 15x10x1 in sheet pan with foil grease foil.
- In a large bowl combine the first five ingredients add melted butter garlic salt and pepper toss to coat place vegetables in a single layer in prepared pan bake until potatoes are tender about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven preheat broiler. Arrange vegetables on one side of sheet pan. Add fish to other side of sheet pan..
- Sprinkle fillets with tarragon and salt dot with softened butter broil 4-5 in from heat until the fish flakes easily with a fork about 5 minutes if desired serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce..
Looking for an easy, flavorful fish dish? This sheet pan tilapia is all of those things, thanks to a simple sauce and one single pan. McCormick® Lemon Butter Dill Sauce adds a citrusy freshness to the fish, baked and served alongside asparagus, green beans and shallots. Looks like it's time for dinner. Arrange the fish and the broccoli-carrot mixture on the same pan for quick cleanup.