Chicken lasagna. White Cheese Chicken Lasagna "We loved this recipe! I bought a rotisserie chicken, just to make it easier, and I used whole wheat lasagna noodles. Buffalo Chicken Lasagna "Family loved this.
Taste of Home has the best chicken lasagna recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Chicken Lasagna in a creamy Alfredo sauce is the ultimate comfort food! This White Chicken Lasagna is rich, satisfying, comforting, flavorful and boasts towering layers for the ultimate flavor and texture. You can have Chicken lasagna using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna
- You need of Red sauce.
- It’s of Purple onion 1 big size and chopped.
- You need of Boneless chicken 1.5 to 2 lbs chicken breast.
- It’s of Tomatoes 3, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 jar of Pasta sauce.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- It’s of White sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Flour.
- You need of Salt – 1 teaspoon or to taste.
- You need 3 cups of Milk.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese 0.5 to 1 cup grated.
- It’s 4 table spoon of Cream.
- Prepare of Garlic 2 cloves minced.
- It’s 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need of sheets Lasagna.
- Prepare of Lasagna sheets – boiled.
It's loaded with three layers of pasta, homemade chicken Alfredo sauce, creamy ricotta (with a secret trick) spiked with spinach and artichokes, and gooey mozzarella cheese. Kick Ass Chicken Lasagna is the perfect cozy comfort food meal and is one of my favorites to bring for neighbors when you need to stuff the fridge. When I decided to share my favorite chicken lasagna here, I was actually inspired by the World's Worst Lasagna that I was served just recently. Chicken, Mushroom, and Polenta Lasagna A delicious, healthy, and easy-to-bake lasagna that substitutes polenta for pasta, topped with homemade sauce!
Chicken lasagna step by step
- Red sauce: put oil, then add chopped onions and saute (don't brown them), then add tomatoes and cook. Once it's all cooked, add 1 jar of pasta sauce. Then add all chicken breasts. Once chicken is cooked, make sure you take it out and shred it with two forks, and then put the shredded chicken bag in while it cooks. Cook sauce for 3 hrs because you want to make sure that tomatoes are fully cooked. If cooked in pressure cooker or Crock-Pot/instapot, then can reduce the time to 30 to 40 minutes..
- For white sauce: in a separate pan, add butter, add minced garlic and saute then add flour and salt and pepper and whisk. Once it has turned light brown, add milk while whisking. Add cream (you can skip this if you dont have cream), then cheese, keep whisking until it thickens. Add a pinch of nutmeg. Take it off of heat..
- To make the layers, first put some oil in the pan. Then put 1 layer of red sauce. Then sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese, then put sheets of lasagna, then add white sauce and then cover with grated mozzarella cheese and then put another layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat until out of all sauce..
- Bake in oven at 375 F for 30 minutes. Then broil for 1-2 minute to make sure the top cheese has a nice golden look. Be careful with broiling, it can burn the top, so keep watching it while it happens and take it out as soon as you think that the color of the cheese is good enough..
White Chicken Lasagna is everything you know and love about classic Lasagna – except it's made with tender shredded chicken and golden mushrooms smothered in a cheesy Alfredo sauce! In a bowl, combine ricotta, ½ cup mozzarella, ¼ cup Parmesan, egg, and basil. Stir in flour, salt, and garlic powder. Add milk and broth stirring constantly. Whether you're fixing and freezing ahead to make your future meals a cinch or prepping for tonight's feast, there's nothing like a chicken lasagna to make the whole family happy..