Stir fried vegetables with a spicy twist. KFC style Fried Chicken Recipe by Tiffin Box This rich and spicy coconut vegetable stir fry is adaptable to whatever vegetables are lingering in your fridge, making it a great sweep the kitchen recipe! I found myself with a handful of leftover vegetables in my fridge this week, so you know what that means—STIR FRY TIME!
It's balanced by fluffy jasmine rice and vegetables stir-fried in a tangy-sweet sauce. Our recipes that have earned the WW Mark of Wellness make vegetables the star of your meal, utilize lean proteins, keep calorie counts in mind and limit saturated fat, sodium and added sugar, and use simple. Chicken and Spinach Stir-Fry with Ginger and Oyster Sauce. You can cook Stir fried vegetables with a spicy twist using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fried vegetables with a spicy twist
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika, hot.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 2 of red peppers.
- Prepare 1 of onion, white.
Spicy Stir Fried Beef and Vegetables. In a container with a lid, combine the hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce, and ½ cup water. Cover and shake to combine well. This lively, spicy garlic vegetable stir-fry will make the sparks fly again!
Stir fried vegetables with a spicy twist instructions
- Slice all of the vegetables, excluding the lemon.
- Line a large frying pan with olive oil and put in the vegetables..
- Heat the pan and cook the vegetables in the oil for about 5 minutes and then add the paprika and stir for about 1 minute until the paprika is all mixed up with the vegetables..
- Finally, drizzle soy sauce all over the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes until the vegetables are a little brown, but not burnt..
- Serve into 4 separate bowls and enjoy!.
A fresh udon noodle stir fry, with a spicy soy orange sesame sauce, carrots, red peppers and bok choy. Use your favorite sliced vegetables in place of the zucchini and bell pepper; mushrooms and water chestnuts would also be good. My husband and I loved this recipe. I didn't make the polenta but the pork was delicious! Served over rice with a salad.