Super moist beef meatballs. Make homemade buttermilk: Combine milk and lemon juice in a small bowl. You will see curds at the top. Soak bread: Add bread to a small bowl and pour the buttermilk over the bread.
All Beef Meatballs that Are Moist and Not Dry? With this recipe, you will enjoy flavorful and moist Italian meatballs that are so easy to make you can have them on the table in less than an hour. In a bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, garlic, pepper, salt, and wine. You can have Super moist beef meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super moist beef meatballs
- You need 2 lb of grass-fed grounded beef.
- Prepare 1 pack (14 oz) of extra firm tofu.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 cup of wine (rice, red or white).
- It’s 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of salt, optional.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder, optional.
In a large pot, bring sauce to a boil. Serve over pasta, or on hoagie buns for meatball subs. In my testing of the best Swedish meatballs, I played with the beef-to-pork ratio quite a bit, since I was aiming for a very particular springy texture, the result of heavily mixed meat. Round, tender, juicy, not dried out and packed with flavor.
Super moist beef meatballs step by step
- Blend tofu with garlic, ginger and a cup of wine to make a thin paste..
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl. Add 2 lbs of grounded beef. Tamari sauce and fish sauce shall be cut in half if you want to enjoy the meatball alone. I make these balls for soup so it has to be saltier. Mix everything very well by hands..
- In a large flat pan, use pasture raise pork lard ideally or olive oil to fry the beef meatballs. Shape the balls into ping-pong size balls. Roast in oven at 375F for 30 minutes plus broil for 4 minutes..
Round, tender, juicy, not dried out and packed with flavor. Typically served over pasta in sauces and sub sandwiches or served on platters for appetizers, meatballs are everyones friend. In a large flat pan, use pasture raise pork lard ideally or olive oil to fry the beef meatballs. Shape the balls into ping-pong size balls. We're not talking about some kind of business deal here.