3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint. A light and delicious soup that is quick and easy to make! It's also very adaptable to what's in your refrigerator – a reminder of how so much can be made from so little. #nikicuisine 😋 Recipe source: Mark Bittman Green pea and mint soup is a refreshing dish any time of the year. It's light, simple and still full of flavor.
Comforting and bursting with natural wonder. All can be made vegan, wheat and dairy… These smashed pea, feta and mint crostini will make you see the humble garden pea in a whole new glamorous light. With only four ingredients they are a breeze to whip up and your guests will love them! You can have 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint
- Prepare 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- You need 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- Prepare 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- It’s 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- You need 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- You need 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
Blitz soup in blender until smooth and creamy. Whisk in the sour cream and serve. Let the soup cool just a little before blitzing with a stick blender until smooth, then season to taste and serve. Add onions, garlic, carrots and celery.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint instructions
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
The provision of hygienic and nutritious food that will enhance the mind and the body for effective work to be done by staff and that contribute to the growth of its customers. Spearmint looks the most like The Classic Mint, if such a mint exists. The leaves are a bright, vibrant green with spiky edges. Green pea and mint are not only a classic combination, but a classic springtime combination! In this soup, the beauty of these two springtime flavours really comes through!