Keto friendly sugar cookies. Feed Your Cravings In Your New Routines! Order Guilt-Free Delicious Cookies For Delivery. Perfect Keto Makes Getting and Staying On Track Easier!
These Keto Sugar Cookies are an instant classic around many households. Perfect to set out for any holiday year round, kids and adults alike will find it hard to resist standing by the tray and eating them until they are gone. They make a great Keto-Friendly Dessert, as well as a tasty snack. You can have Keto friendly sugar cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly sugar cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of swerve sweetener.
- You need Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
Using a low carb sweetener like Stevia is important to not only keep the cookies keto-friendly, but also because it's a much healthier alternative. Just like wheat flour, sugar is full of refined carbohydrates that are a huge cause of inflammation in the body, while plant-based foods and keto-friendly options like olive oil, nuts, and fatty. Traditional sugar-free cookies may be lower in sugar but still made with white flour and would still be high in carbohydrates. If you eat keto or low carb you have most likely heard of fathead dough and have become a super huge fan.
Keto friendly sugar cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven at 300 f. Mix first 4 ingredients.add melted butter.add 1 egg, mixture very well. Until they are all combined..
- Lay cookie sheet with parchment paper and Using measuring cup place the dough evenly into cookie sheet and use your fingers to press the portions, cook about 25-27 minutes, until edges turn brown. since I doubled the ingredients I had 23 cookies so far, you will have 12.
If you're new and haven't heard of it- let me introduce you… Fathead dough started with pizza. A low carb or keto way to get your pizza fix in far less than carbs than normal pizza crust. HighKey Snacks assembled the perfect keto cookie that tastes, smells and crunches like Famous Amos cookies!! These cookies are the perfect balance of salty, sweet, fatty and crunchy. These Keto chocolate chip cookies are the absolute, best keto chocolate chip cookie recipe.