Chicken Taco Soup. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all swimming in a smoky, spiced broth, this chicken taco soup recipe is one you're going to want to keep close by through chilly weather and beyond. A warm tasty soup full of chicken, beans, corn, spices, and of course – tortilla strips on top!
It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make! Top it with your favorite toppings including cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream and jalapenos for the perfect one pot meal! It's full of chicken, vegetables, corn and black beans and is finished off with your favorite taco fixings! You can cook Chicken Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 of small whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto beans-drained.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans-drained.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of sweet corn-drained.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can of green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
Chicken taco soup is loaded with bold flavors and is so quick to make which makes it perfect for a busy night. One of our favorite crock pot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top. Serve this with some sweet cornbread and a guacamole salad! Add taco seasoning and stir to blend ingredients.
Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Instead of boiling and shredding the chicken, my supermarket had whole shredded rotisserie chickens ready to go. I recommend that route..
- Put your liner in your Crockpot, I never use it without. Combine all ingredients and mix in the seasonings to your liking,.
- Put the Crockpot on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 8. Half way through put 1 cup of the cheese in, and sue the other to put on top when you serve it. Garnish with corn chips. Enjoy..
Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly just until covered by the other ingredients. Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot or slow cooker. As the taco soup is cooking the flavors begin to combines creating an irresistible soup. It is thick, rich and chunky! Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor.