You can have Pollock Gratin using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pollock Gratin
- It’s 1 kg of Pollock fillets.
- You need 150 gr of Yellow cheese.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- You need of Butter 1 tb.s.
- You need of Flour 1 tb.s.
- It’s of Herbes de Provence.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Green onions.
Pollock Gratin instructions
- Heat oven to high (250-275 C). Cut pollock fillets into 2-3 pieces ans place on the rack for 5-6 minutes to drain. Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir..
- Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir. Add milk stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add half the grated cheese, stirring until melted. Place pollock fillets in the backing dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce over the fish. Season with Herbes de Provence. Add remaining grated cheese over the top. Set oven temperaturre to 230 C and bake abt 25 minutes. Garnish with green onions..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/hSUnJeg4Kz8?sub_confirmation=1.