Rizo rice kfc copycat. Or perhaps you want more copycat recipes! KFC Potato Wedges (Copycat) KFC Coleslaw (Copycat). My reverse-engineered recipe for replicating KFC's 'Original Recipe' chicken at home.
We are going to use this information as a base to start narrowing in on our own recipe to replicate the. Get the written recipe here: https://myasiandestination.com/copycat-kfc-coleslaw-catfish-kitchen-recipe/ Catfish Kitchen Recipes: https://myasiandestination. COPYCAT RECIPE! shoutouts to quang tran for inspiring me to try this fried chicken recipe! You can have Rizo rice kfc copycat using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rizo rice kfc copycat
- It’s 1 of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1.5 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 1/2 of maagi.
- It’s of Salt as desired.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of rice.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of molasses.
- You need 1/2 tsp of diced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli (if u want it spicy).
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
Subscribe here to join the family! Melts in your mouth as you experience tenderly cooked chicken like never before! Pig Pickin Cake – Our crowd-pleasing Pig Pickin Cake is an incredibly moist, delicious, refreshingly fruity delight. Super easy to make, it's sure to become a new favorite!
Rizo rice kfc copycat instructions
- Heat a pot and add butter and oil, when melted and hot add the sugar and stir continuously until it starts to change Colour and caramelise a bit, quickly add the onion and continue stirring as soon as it's colour changes add the chicken, ketchup, soya, mustard and stir then add rice, cinnamon and salt and stir for 2 mins then add the water till right above the rice with an inch and cook normally.
- For sauce, mix all the ingredients together.
- I also topped the rice chicken fingers cut into cubes.
I copied these ingredients from the KFC coleslaw container years ago. Yes, they did list Miracle Whip, not mayo! It always goes quick, but I never get any compliments when I bring it as a dish to pass because they all think that I just picked it up from KFC and put it in my own bowl! Bring the water to a boil over high heat in a medium saucepan. While the macaroni is boiling, prepare the cheese sauce by combining the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat.