Peanut butter honey oatmeal. This whole grain has soluble fiber to help keep you full, and is very welcoming of new flavors. I know it's silly to post a "recipe" for oatmeal, but I've loved it and if you're looking for a way to change things up, well, this is it. Transfer oatmeal to bowls; stir in peanut butter, honey, flaxseed, cinnamon and, if desired, apple.
Peanut Butter & Honey Instant Oatmeal are made with delicious grains you'll love. Your taste buds will be buzzing when you try the deliciously sweet nuttiness of Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Peanut Butter & Honey. Peanut Butter, Honey, and Oatmeal BarsThis Wife Cooks. You can cook Peanut butter honey oatmeal using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter honey oatmeal
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of honey.
- It’s of vanilla almond milk (optional).
Tips for Making No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares. If your honey isn't brand new it might be a little crystallized, which makes it hard to pour. BUT heating honey weakens the ingredients rendering the health benefits ineffective…so if you're just in it for the taste you can heat it a bit. They taste better than the ones from the shelf.
Peanut butter honey oatmeal instructions
- Boil water and add oats.
- Add salt and let cook for 5 minutes, turn down heat to simmer..
- Add peanut butter and mix in until creamy consistency..
- Drizzle in honey for added sweetness..
- Serve in bowl and add almond milk if desired, personally I think the combination of peanut butter, honey, and vanilla go in perfect harmony together but that's me..
- Enjoy :).
Combine the oats, rice crispies, chopped peanuts, salt and baking soda in a medium size mixing bowl. Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Oatmeal Scotchies. Keywords: peanut butter oatmeal scotchies, peanut butter scotchies. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction. These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients.