Chicken Fajita empanadas. Quick And Easy Chicken Fajita Empanadas. by Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz. Using fresh ingredients is always the key to a great recipe. Getting some help from Kraft Recipe Makers Tex-Mex Chicken Fajita is a great way reduce the time you spend in the kitchen without sacrificing the quality of the food you serve your family.
You want to make sure that the mixture is moist but not soupy. Stir in chicken and fajita seasoning. Brush edge of crust with water. You can have Chicken Fajita empanadas using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita empanadas
- You need of Left over chicken fajita filling.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 10 of discos (store bought or homemade).
- Prepare of Optional: your favorite shredded cheese.
Fold over disco to create a half moon. Use your fork to make "bird feet tracks" into dough to make sure it is closed. See great recipes for Chicken Fajita empanadas too! This chicken fajita recipe is a total breeze to make!
Chicken Fajita empanadas step by step
- Reheat chicken fajita mixture in a frying pan. *optional: roll out empanada dough just a little bit* spoon filling into disco, add cheese if you like. Fold over disco to create a half moon. Use your fork to make "bird feet tracks" into dough to make sure it is closed..
- Put oil on medium-medium high heat. To test if it is hot enough put water on your fingers and sprinkle into pan, if it bubbles, you are good to go. Add empanadas into oil, fry for 5-8 minutes per side or until your done likeness. Remove and place on a towel lined plate to absorb grease..
The chicken is flavorful and juicy while the peppers are perfectly tender-crisp! Cook chicken in olive oil in a pan, add veggies. Is there anything we can't do with a tortilla? We've fashioned it into vast, almost grotesque wraps. We've made little triangles out of it, sacrilegiously stuffing them with cheese steak mix and.