Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. You can cook Bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of French Baguette.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1 of Handfull Fresh Basil.
Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast!
- Preheat grill or turn on toaster..
- Chop tomatoes, chunky is best. Also, you'll find using a bread knife makes cutting tomatoes so much easier..
- Finely chop onions and mince garlic..
- Shred fresh basil leaves..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with one tbsp olive oil..
- Slice french baguette, toast to desired crunchyness, and you're ready to go!.
In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.