Low carb shrimp marinade. This Savory Low-Carb Marinade was one of the earliest recipes I posted on my blog, and it's equally good on chicken, pork, or beef, keeping the meat moist and flavorful on the grill. Making Grilled Chicken with Savory Low-Carb Marinade: (Scroll down for complete recipe with nutritional information.) I usually marinate meat using large gallon size plastic zipper bags. I needed two large bags for this recipe as I was marinating ten whole chicken Brush leftover marinade on chicken during grilling.
Delicious and Healthy Marinades and Rubs for Grilling. You already know grilling is pretty damn healthy. They're loaded with antioxidants, and there's no added sugar—that means these recipes are low-carb, and keto-friendly, and perfectly clear of your carb macros. You can have Low carb shrimp marinade using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb shrimp marinade
- Prepare 1 lb of deveined uncooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lime juice, fresh.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Splenda.
Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag with shrimp. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. This easy grilled shrimp marinade adds flavor to shrimp and makes easy and healthy dinners approachable. Low carb Shrimp Scampi: garlicky sauteed shrimp in a buttery white wine & lemon sauce is finished with parsley & Parmesan.
Low carb shrimp marinade instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except the shrimp.
- Adjust to taste, the flavors will be muted once the shrimp is grilled.
- Marinate the shrimp for 15-20 min, but no longer or the citrus will cook the protien.
Before I get to this great low carb shrimp scampi recipe, I want to share a few things that have become important to me since starting my low carb life style and having kids Easy Low Carb Shrimp TacosThe Sugar Free Diva. lime juice, seasoning, garlic cloves, shrimp, olive oil. Nothing tastes better than shrimp grilled to juicy, succulent perfection. Perfect for backyard parties or neighborhood potlucks, these Shrimp Skewers with Garlic-Lime Marinade are simple to whip up, but taste luxurious. The recipe ditches the processed ingredients used in store-bought. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.