Italian potato salad. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. This recipe for Italian Potato Salad, mayo free, a starter or side recipe, is simple, delicious and an all time favorite. Perfect for a potluck or a picnic, it's the salad you'll always be craving.
In Italy, this potato salad is known as Russian Salad. This salad looks especially pretty when made with red-skinned new potatoes and served in a cupped leaf of red radicchio. Meet the Cook: With six grown daughters who visit us frequently, I have plenty of chances to serve this family favorite – whether we are making steaks, pork chops, burgers or bratwurst. You can have Italian potato salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian potato salad
- Prepare 2 lbs of red potato.
- It’s 1 c of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh parsley diced.
- It’s 3 of tlbs capers.
- It’s 1 of \2c virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need of Optional.
- It’s of To add tangy to it add some if brine from peppercini or/and.
- You need of Add 1-2 tables of fresh lemon juice.
Potatoes are not only delicious; they're also packed full of healing nutrients Italian Potato Salad. This potato salad was one of my Nonna's (grandmother) most-loved recipes. Our whole family (and it's big!) loves it and we always think of her when we make it. This easy to make creamy Italian Potato Salad with green beans will quickly become your favorite summer potluck recipe.
Italian potato salad step by step
- Place potatoes into pot if clod watermelon water and bring it a boil cooking them till fork tender.. About 15minuyes.
- Drain and risen cool water cut into bite size pieces.
- Place in a bowl and add ingredients.
- Mix together.. if it sits before serving make sure to stir it.
You are going to love this no mayo potato salad! Italian Potato Salad is a lightened up twist on traditional potato salad. Red potatoes are coated in peppery olive oil and tossed with crunchy cucumber, tender tomatoes, briny olives and capers. A healthy Italian potato salad recipe, made with colorful red and purple heirloom potatoes, fresh herbs and spring green peas, then tossed in a lovely, light and zesty homemade Italian style olive oil. No act of love, however small, is ever wasted This is the best potato salad with NO mayonnaise I've ever eaten and the basil just sets it off.