Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream. Transfer pork to prepared baking sheet. Trim the pork tenderloins of all silver skin and place in a re-sealable plastic food storage bag. See great recipes for Stuffed pork tenderloin with Parmesan crust too!
Blackened Pork Tenderloin – the BEST pork tenderloin EVER! Pork is marinated overnight in a mixture of garlic, onion, thyme, oregano, paprika, tarragon, salt, red pepper, black pepper, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce. Quickly pan sear the pork tenderloins and finish off in the oven. You can cook Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream
- You need 1-2 tbsp of blackened seasoning.
- You need 1 of pork tenderloin, unseasoned.
- It’s 1 of chipotle pepper in adobo.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 4 oz of half and half.
In addition to BBQ'ing or smoking the pork tenderloin adobo, you can cook it in the crockpot! Prepare the adobo paste as per our recipe. Place the tenderloin in the crockpot and dump the entire adobo sauce over the tenderloin. Turn the meat to thoroughly coat.
Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Coat tenderloin with blackened seasoning and a little salt..
- Add 3 tsp olive oil to a large pan and bring to medium high..
- Sear tenderloin on all sides until browned, about 2-3 mins on all sides until no pink is left. Transfer to prepared baking pan and cook until done (a 24 oz pork tenderloin takes about 25 mins). Be sure to let it rest before slicing..
- For the sauce, mince chipotle pepper. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in small sauce pan and bring to medium heat..
- Add pepper and tomato paste. Stir and cook until combined, about 30 seconds..
- Stir in half & half and bring to a boil. Cook until cream is reduced, about 3 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Once rested, slice tenderloin and serve with sauce..
The Best Pork Tenderloin Cream Sauce Recipes on Yummly Easy Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Italian-stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Air Fryer Hometown Pork Tenderloin Sliders.. See great recipes for Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream too! Add a drizzle of olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. In small bowl, mix paprika, black pepper, salt, chili powder, sugar, and cayenne.