泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE. The key is high heat giving a good sear on the minced pork before adding the rest of the sauces to give it that charred And of course not to forget this dish is best served with rice! Thai basil minced pork is one of my favorite Thai recipes. It's such a simple dish but still full of flavor.
This Thai stir-fry is made of minced meat, chilis and basil. This is a classic Thai street food recipe made with minced meat, basil and chili. Authentic Bangkok style minced pork basil, great for quick lunch or as a side dish in a fancy dinner. You can have 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE
- You need of rice.
- Prepare of – eggs.
- Prepare of – ground pork.
- It’s of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- You need of – long beans (cut into 1 inch).
- It’s of – chilli padi.
- It’s of – shallots (optional).
- Prepare of – minced garlic (optional).
- It’s of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- Prepare of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- Prepare of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need of – Chicken broth / stock (optional).
Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat until almost ready. Keep stir frying and add pork stock as needed. Serve with white basmati rice and fried eggs. Heat for tablespoons of oil in a wok over a high heat, then turn down to medium heat and crack in Add the pork, stir-fry for a few minutes until excess liquid has evaporated and pork begins to brown, then add beans and red chillies and stir-fry.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE step by step
- Precooked rice to cool down.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings till the long bean is cooked to your liking.
- Scoop up cooked basil minced pork in a bowl.
- Beat 4 eggs, add in 15 teaspoons chicken broth or water in eggs while beating.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked..
- Pour in cooked basil minced pork.
- Stir fry evenly, and adjust taste with fish sauce if needed (it tasted just right for me without adding more seasoning).
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
- Stir fried for 5 min more, off heat.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.
Order at Soi Thai Soi Nice Singapore near you with foodpanda ✔ Delivery to your home or office ✔ Safe & easy payment options. Basil Minced Pork with Rice 香辣猪肉碎饭. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork.