PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS. A paleo low carb English muffin recipe that's soft and buttery inside, crusty on the outside. Keyword bread, dairy-free, english, gluten-free, keto, low carb, muffin, paleo, sugar-free, vegetarian. Much like pancakes, paleo versions of toast can result in horrible morning experiments.
The paleo diet seems to be the way to go. Although it's tougher to do both low carb and paleo, it's doable and really the healthiest way to eat. Mikey's makes delicious gluten-free and dairy-free pizza pockets, tortillas and English muffins using simple, high-quality ingredients. You can have PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of psyllium husk.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
These classic English Muffins are so easy and authentic, you'll want to make them – and eat them – every day! They look just like store-bought muffins – dense, fluffy, and white. Except they're super healthy, low in carbs, gluten-free, grain-free, GMO-free, and won't cause blood sugar spike or weight gain. Low Carb Nut Free English Muffins.
PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS step by step
- Whisk togethers the egg, olive oil and water in a mug or a small microwavable bowl or ramekin..
- Add the coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt, and whisk until there are no lumps..
- Microwave on high for about 1 ½ ? 2 minutes, until it is cooked through..
- Slice, toast, and serve as a bun for a ?lil sammich, or spread it with some grassfed butter and honey!.
Low Carb Paleo English Muffins. by Kirbie. These low carb, gluten free, paleo breads are made in one bowl, no mixer needed. They taste great toasted and are a good low carb alternative to English muffins. I enjoy trying to make low carb and gluten free bread recipes. Recently, I came across a low carb English muffin recipe.