CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Add drained pasta and cooked chicken into nacho cheese mixture, toss together to combine, then transfer to greased baking dish. Great recipe for CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Many thanks to all who served our beautiful country on this Veterans Day!
After you let it simmer, add cheese and stir until the cheese is melted and heated through. Next, add in the sour cream and cook on low heat to avoid the sour cream curdling. A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. You can cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
No cream of "x" soups needed! Dump all the ingredients in the crockpot and forget about it until dinner time! Pair this creamy chicken chili with homemade dinner rolls and this easy Italian salad. In large colander, rinse and drain uncooked pasta.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce heat. I made a quick and easy creamy red sauce similar to the sauce used for this Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta, except I used canned tomatoes with green chiles for a southwest flavor. I then added my usual can of black beans and a cup of frozen corn (I just love that combo) to fill out the enchiladas and stretch the meat a bit further. A spicy chicken and chile pepper mixture is blended with a creamy soup mixture, rolled up in flour tortillas, and baked with Cheddar cheese on top. This is an easy chicken enchiladas recipe that you will love.