Jalapeño Beef Poppers. Combine ground beef, cheese, jalapeños, salt, pepper and mustard seeds in a large mixing bowl. Crack and whisk eggs; put in a shallow dish. The Best Ground Beef Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Recipes on Yummly
Michael Ollier is corporate chef for the Certified Angus Beef ® brand. Beef Stew Cabbage Soup Chicken and Dumplings. Best Ever Jalapeno Poppers Best Ever Jalapeno Poppers. You can cook Jalapeño Beef Poppers using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Beef Poppers
- Prepare 8 of large jalapeños.
- It’s 2 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need of Your favorite brisket.
- Prepare of Your favorite link sausage.
- It’s Head of Country Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare 8 slices of bacon.
- It’s Bunch of cilantro.
- It’s to taste of Chyanne pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Garlic salt.
Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers "So good! My husband and I both loved these as an appetizer." – kassbee. Stuffed Jalapeno Firecrackers "Love this recipe. Most Made Today Plus you can do all your prep work and build these Beef Bombs -stuffed jalapeno peppers with cream cheese and bacon – the day before so all you have to do is pull them out and throw them on.
Jalapeño Beef Poppers instructions
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except jalapeño. 1 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce. Set aside once made..
- Slice peppers in half and clean out seeds or core jalapeños. Fill jalapeño full of spread in pepper. Rap with bacon and drizzle a little sauce on top..
- Either place in oven 350 for 20 minutes then broil until bacon is done. Or place on grill 20 minutes then bring in and place in oven on broil till bacon done. Enjoy!!.
These Cheeseburger Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers are just too simple not to make. All you have to do is brown some beef with your favorite seasonings, stuff a jalapeno with cream cheese, the beef, and smother in shredded cheddar. You'll want to make a lot of them, they're always gone in minutes at our house. This Crispy Jalapeno Popper Beef Taquitos post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.