Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can have Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings
- You need 3 lb of Wings.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Crystal Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Agave.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of Oil for frying.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings step by step
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika.
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour.
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done..
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended..
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl..
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings..
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery..