Cheesy & Spicy Sausage Dip. Celine Dion is cheesy because her lyrics, timbre, key changes, and swelling orchestral accompaniment telegraph 'i want you to be moved' instead of moving you. Последние твиты от Richy Chansamoeun (@rcheesy). Husband, Father, D-line Coach at Mountain Ridge High. Let the light that shines in you be brighter than the light that shines on you.
Cheesy definition: Cheesy food is food that tastes or smells of cheese. Cheesy definition, of or like cheese: a cheesy aroma; a cheesy taste. Slang. inferior or cheap; chintzy: The movie's special effects are cheesy and unconvincing. You can have Cheesy & Spicy Sausage Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy & Spicy Sausage Dip
- You need 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
- It’s 2 packages of 8oz Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 can of Mild Rotel (Tomatoes and Green Chilies).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheese, a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures and forms. From Middle English chesy, equivalent to cheese + -y. Compare German käsig ("cheesy"). enPR: chēʹzē, IPA(key): /ˈtʃiːzi/. Homophone: cheezie. cheesy (comparative cheesier, superlative cheesiest). (informal) Overdramatic. cheesy – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums.
Cheesy & Spicy Sausage Dip step by step
- Add olive oil to bottom of pot then add sausage, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook until well done. Drain..
- Add sausage back to pot and add Rotel to pot. Heat well..
- Cut cream cheese into chunks and add 4 chucks at a time until all is melted and heated through..
- Serve warm and eat with Tostitos scoops!.
Inflections of 'cheesy' (adjadjective: Describes a noun or pronoun–for example, "a tall girl. cheesy [ˈtʃi:zɪ]Прилагательное. cheesy / cheesier / cheesiest. What does cheesy mean? cheesy is defined by the lexicographers at Oxford Dictionaries as Like cheese in taste, smell, or consistency., Cheap, unpleasant, or blatantly inauthentic. cheesy definition: The definition of cheesy is something that smells or feels like cheese, or something that is made with poor Cite this page. A 'cheesy joke' can be funny because it's so bad. A 'cheesy smile' is one that might not be There's also a sense of cheesy, which means corny, hackneyed and/or obviously. Information and translations of cheesy in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.