Spicy sombrero salad. I take this slightly spicy salad to almost every party or picnic I attend. Every time I come home with lots of compliments, but never any leftovers! Popular Spicy Sombrero Indian & Mexican Restaurant Photos.
This healthy Spicy Southwestern Salad recipe has roasted sweet potatoes, black beans Today's southwestern salad is so super simple and classic – just spicy golden roasted. Spicy Stir-fry soup is a clear soup with crisp vegetables like cabbage and capsicum to lend a vitamin C boost. Top with sliced chicken and favorite dressing. You can cook Spicy sombrero salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy sombrero salad
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of bunch green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 packages of 2 cup mild or sharp shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 envelope of hot and spicy taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of 12 oz. rotini noodles.
- It’s 3 of hot peppers (any type you like) , chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of bottle of western dressing.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad with Cucumbers, Red Peppers, and Basil (Vegan). All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. Top with your spicy "dressing" and chopped green onions. Then it's time for the scallops! < Top your crab salad with the freshly seared scallops, sprinkle with some panko.
Spicy sombrero salad step by step
- Put hamburger and hot peppers in frying pan. Cook till hamburger no longer pink. Drain any grease. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. DO NOT cook seasoning in. Ok if a little watery. Let cool..
- Cook box of rotini noodles. Rinse with cool water. Put in bowl..
- Cut up green pepper, green onion, and tomatoes. Add to noodles..
- Open and drain black olives. Add to bowl of noodles along with the cheddar cheese and cooled off meat..
- Add western dressing to all ingredients. Mix well. Cool in fridge for at least 1 hour before eating. Enjoy..
- If you have salad in fridge over night. You may have to add more western dressing. Noodles tend to soak up alot of it..
Chinese cucumber salad is one of the most popular homemade cold dishes in China. Only with several common Chinese seasonings and fresh cucumber, this salad can be made. This tasty and colorful Orzo Salad gets a spicy kick from its Buttermilk Dressing which includes chili powder and ground red pepper. Checkout this easy Spicy Cucumber Salad Recipe at LaaLoosh.com! It's a unique and super light dish that brings a whole new level of excitement to cucumbers.