Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole 🐓. Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole 🐓 Making casseroles isn't complicated. Just gotta few steps and needs to be babysat towards the end. This recipe for Italian Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters is an easy and budget-friendly chicken dish perfect for any night of the week!.
All Day Crock Pot Chicken Leg Dinner Notes. Baked chicken legs and chicken leg quarters are the ultimate in effortless, budget-friendly cooking—simply season and pop into the oven while you prep the rest of the meal. Here, we'll show you how to make the best oven-baked chicken legs, and give you our top tips for baking chicken leg quarters, too. You can cook Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole 🐓 using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole 🐓
- Prepare 2-4 of Leg Quarters.
- Prepare 1 bag of yellow rice 9oz (Whie rice is fine also).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen vegetable 16oz.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken 10.5oz.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar cheese 10.5oz.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth 14oz.
- You need 1 tsp of Soul Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sage.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar cheese.
You'll also find some of our favorite baked chicken leg recipes. I have a Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice recipe, just like your favorite childhood casserole, only this recipe cooks in the slow cooker while you go and take care of your daily bizness! It's the perfect set-it-and-forget-it-meal for when you're on the go or just wanting to take it suuuuper easy (read: lazy Sundays). Lay chicken pieces on top of rice mixture and season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole 🐓 step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add rice, chicken broth, cream of chicken, cheddar cheese, vegetables, mushrooms & stir..
- Add Soul Seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper to mixture, stir then add leg quarters. Top leg quarters with parsley, Italian Seasoning & salt to taste. Place covered on the middle rack for 45 – 50mins..
- Remove covering add shredded cheese, place on top shelf, place oven to broil for 5 or 6 min. Then turn oven off. Leave in oven. Check temperature to be sure chicken is cooked in around 5 – 10 minutes. Let rest, then serve..
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. When cooking with the Instant Pot Max family, please refer to the MAX tab. The Cooking Time Tables are meant to be used as guidelines. If you like the taste of Mexican cuisine, you are sure to love this Grilled Lime Chicken Leg Quarters Recipe.