Paleo Taco Soup. Paleo Taco Soup Tacos are incredibly delicious, in fact they may be one of the best foods ever invented. If you are used to corn tortillas and refried beans, sometimes it is hard to make the Paleo switch, but this recipe will show you a different way a taco can be. This taco soup is the perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love!
I hope your family loves this taco soup recipe as much as mine does! This loaded taco soup has tons of flavor, lots of protein, veggies, and healthy fats. Tacos in soup form is ALWAYS a good idea, especially in the winter months! You can have Paleo Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Hamburger.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- It’s 4 of Minced Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 4 oz of can of fire roasted green chiles.
- You need 4 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Salsa.
Make eating a healthy and nutritious meal no fuss if you are prepping this soup for yourself or the whole family. This taco soup recipe post is sponsored by the lovely folks at So Delicious. Recipe: Slow Cooker Paleo Taco Soup When we think of Mexican cuisine, visions of not-so-Paleo foods and drinks likely enter our minds. Don't despair—this taco soup is the perfect answer to your spicy cravings, allowing you to happily stay true to your healthy Paleo lifestyle.
Paleo Taco Soup instructions
- Heat a large pan over medium heat.
- When pan is hot, add the ground beef and brown.
- Using a colander, drain the fat from the meat (if desired) and add it to the crock pot.
- Place all other ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish soup with chopped fresh cilantro or sliced avocado.
Taco Tuesday: it's a real thing. With this recipe you can get all the great flavors of taco Tuesday with a slow cooker taco soup any day of the week and enjoy a healthy, hearty Paleo meal at the same time. Top the ground beef with taco seasonings, salt, peppers, onion, broth, green chiles, salsa, and hot sauce. Stir beef until no longer pink, add the taco seasoning and then reduce heat to low. Remove from heat and distribute into bowls before topping with avocado and cilantro.