Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta. The first of which is this to die for Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta. Creamy spaghetti noodles swirl around chunks of rotisserie chicken and crisp pieces of bacon, in a sauce made of your favorite dressing. Stirred with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, a dash of lemon juice, and sprinkled with salt and pepper.
So, the idea of Chicken Caesar Pasta is extremely enticing. That being said, the balance of flavors, amount of sauce, and the consistency of the sauce is key in order to make it work without it being overpowering. Which basically means it's pasta drenched in Caesar dressing. You can have Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 1 lb. of bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 lb. (16 oz.) of pkg. angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 oz.) of Caesar dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. With the bold flavors of garlic, parmesan, and bacon this easy keto casserole will please the most reluctant low carb eater. My Chicken Bacon Caesar Keto Casserole is great when you are pressed for time. It is easy, flavorful, and can be made ahead.
Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta step by step
- Cook diced chicken along with half of all the seasonings in olive oil until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Cook diced bacon until thoroughly cooked..
- Remove bacon to drain on plate covered with paper towel. Leave 2 Tbsp. of bacon grease in pot..
- In pot with 2 Tbsp. reserved bacon grease, add in the chicken broth and caesar dressing and remaining half of seasonings..
- Bring to a low simmer and then add in parmesan cheese..
- Mix in cooked chicken and bacon..
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot..
- Add in sauce mixture and stir/blend well with tongs..
This Caesar Pasta Salad is a sponsored recipe written by me on behalf of Newman's Own for IZEA. Do you love bottled salad dressing for recipe shortcuts as much as I do? With a bottle of dressing and a few other ingredients, dinner is as good as done! This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is loaded with pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and Romaine and tossed with a creamy dressing, such a fun twist to the traditional pasta salad. Summer will be here before we know it, which will consist of tons of grilling and yummy salads.