Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★. Learn how to make Chocolate Cake In Pressure Cooker at home with step by step easy recipe video. Sacher Torte, the famous cake of the Austria. Get the best Sachertorte recipe from Video Culinary.
Whip remaining cream and pipe large swirls around the edge of the cake. Decorate each swirl with a hazelnut. Molten chocolate lava cake Rainbow cake Chocolate cake Cake Chocolate. You can cook Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★
- You need of ■for chocolate cake.
- It’s 2/5 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 1/5 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk chocolate.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of almond flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 of egg whites (Cool in a fridge.).
- You need 2/5 of granulated sugar (for meringue).
- It’s of apricot jam (sugar free).
- It’s of ■for coating chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1 of and 2/5 cup bitter chocolate.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp. of grape seed oil.
The fastest cake in the world! Ingredients Preparation Nutrition Video Questions Comments. Lidia Bastianich's Sacher torte, a classic Austrian chocolate cake layered with apricot preserves, is deliciously moist. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online.
Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcsG3e7VSE&t=98s.
- 【chocolate cake】Coat inside of a cake pan with butter and bread flour.(not included in recipe) Put the pan in a cool place. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Chop milk chocolate and put it in a bowl. Boil water with a small pot and turn off the heat when the water boils. Put the bowl on the pot. Don't put it directly in the hot water. Wait 30 sec as it is and melt the chocolate..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar and mix it with a whisk until it becomes white. Add melted chocolate and mix well. (Add chocolate of room temperature. Please be careful not to melt the butter.).
- Add half of egg yolk and mix well. Add the remaining egg yolk and mix well. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps..
- Make meringue. Beat egg white until it becomes watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. Add granulated sugar in 4-5 parts. (Add sugar after the egg white becomes white and fluffy.) Whip it to soft-peak stage and switch to low speed. Whip it slowly for a minutes..
- Add the meringue to the batter in 3 parts and fold it. Add dry ingredients at once before it mixes up completely..
- Fold it until it gets glossy. Put it in the cake pan. Bake it at 338 ºF for 50 minutes. Drop it to prevent the cake from shrinking..
- Put the cake out of the pan while it's hot. Wrap it with plastic wrap while it's a little warm. Let it sit over night at room temperature. Slice it into 3 pieces. Put apricot jam between 3 slices..
- 【coating chocolate】 Warm milk chocolate and milk together with a microwave (600W, 20sec). Melt it by using remaining heat to prevent from separating. Put it on the cake and cover the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes..
- Put chopped bitter chocolate and oil in a bowl. Melt the chocolate in the same way as 'process 3'. Let it cool 1-2 minutes and then put it on the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
This "grown-up" version of the famous Viennese chocolate cake boasts a dense texture and rich, shiny Prepare Glaze: Place chopped chocolate in a medium bowl. Combine whipping cream and corn syrup in a small saucepan; bring to a. With its layers of deeply chocolaty cake spiked with cinnamon and rum and a bright stripe of apricot jam running through the center, the Sachertorte is the most widely recognized Viennese pastry for good reason; this elegant cake is decadent and absolutely delicious. Sachertorte is a dreamy chocolate cake filled with apricot jam and glazed with chocolate ganache. It improves if left a day or two before cutting.