Mindless Chicken enchiladas.
You can have Mindless Chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mindless Chicken enchiladas
- It’s of Flour shells.
- You need of Enchiladas sauces.
- It’s of Enchiladas seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt /pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of Mexican style cheese you want use 1 to 2 small bags.
- Prepare 1/2 c of water.
- It’s of Any tomatoes onion peppers garlic additional add ins.
- You need 1 cup of minute ready brown rice* optional I add this as a filler.
- Prepare of Oven 400°F.
Mindless Chicken enchiladas step by step
- Either chunk or shred chicken once cooked. I shreeded mine so I boiled n than once cooked I pulled off bone n put into skillet with half cup water n enchilada seasoning, u can make your own or use what ever kind you prefer. Mix seasoning in to chicken n water till dissolved n thicken you can always add peppers onions tomato here if you wish an any additional seasoning here also this was one for my kids so very bland unfortunately did add rice here I do cook it in microwave as directions state.
- Pour just enough oil to help grease pan and add in enough enchilada sauce to cover bottom of pan we want the enchiladas to soak in it prior to baking. Next when your oven is ready this step is optional I microwave my shells for roughly 10 to 15 sec for 4 or 5 of them then sprinkle w cheese and add chicken and fillings roll up and place the open part on the bottom of the pan so it cant open. Add cheese to tops.
- Cover your enchiladas w a little more sauce* not too much you dont want mush! Add cheese Cover for bout 20 to 30 mins or until cheese is bubbling and at your desired doneness *.