Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba.
You can cook Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba
- Prepare 2 pcs of Pork menudo cut.
- You need 1 of egg or 2.
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 pcs of shitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of cornstarch + 1 tbsp water mixture.
Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba step by step
- Boil pork with water for 30 minutes or until tender. Take care of the water to not dry up. You can also boil the egg together with the pork on the same pot at this step..
- Disregard the water. I have a clay pot that I prefer to use, so I transfer the pork into it. If you don't have a clay pot, you can use any pot or casserole..
- Peel the egg and put 1/4 cup water and all the rest of your ingredients into the pot. If you forgot to boiled the egg in step one (which I did), you can still include it in the pot..
- Let it cook again for another 15 to 25 minutes. Add a bit of water to make sure your sauce won't dry up. Then serve..