Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This vegan keto bread is made entirely from seeds. It is free of gluten, grains, nuts, dairy, eggs, soy and sugar. Also, the seeds provide fiber, iron, and calcium, to name a few. ♥ The keto multi-seed bread details.
Made with a mixture of nuts and seeds it's packed with flavor and texture and is incredibly satisfying. In addition to being grain-free, it's also gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and even keto-friendly! Gluten free vegan bread recipe – keto approved! You can cook Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- You need 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
This gluten free vegan bread recipe is a delicious fulfilling low carb bread recipe using only nourishing low carb flours. It is a delicious dense bread similar to German wholegrain bread. So keep reading to check the ingredients you need to make this easy yeast free gluten free keto bread recipe. This bread is super easy to make!
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
All you need is one bowl,. parchment paper and a loaf pan. Quick Tip: Do not skip lining the loaf pan with parchment paper. Parchment paper makes it super easy to lift the bread out of the pan once baked. The dry ingredients include all the seeds plus the psyllium husk powder and salt. I've seen recipes all over for what people are calling a Nordic stone age bread.