Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili. Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili Chili recipe found online and adjusted to our preference. Use beans and tomatoes you like. Paleo Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili Recipe.
Stuff each jalapeno half with filling and place filling side down diagonally across puff pastry square. Roll pastry around jalapeno and pinch the seams together. Place the jalapenos seam side down on baking sheet. You can have Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili
- It’s of jalapenos, chopped (seeds removed for less heat).
- It’s of chili powder.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- You need of bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of black or kidney beans.
- You need of diced or rotel tomato.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s of beef broth.
- You need of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of bacon.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of Optional Toppings:.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sliced jalapeno.
- It’s of Cilantro, chopped.
Serve with your favorite jalapeno popper dipping sauces. Put the cauliflower and broth in the soup pot, turn the heat to high, and bring to a quick boil. Rude the heat to medium high. This Keto Jalapeno Popper Soup will soon become your family's favorite low carb comfort food.
Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili step by step
- In a large pot add the extra virgin olive oil. Saute onions, bell pepper, jalapeno and garlic over medium heat until tender. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Add in the taco seasoning and chili powder..
- Add the beans, tomatoes, salsa, beef broth and chopped cilantro. Bring the chili to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend..
- Meanwhile, cook and crumble the bacon. Add the bacon and cream cheese right before serving. Stir until melted and creamy. Serve with desired toppings..
It's packed with savory flavor and just the right amount of kick. Make it on the stove-top, in the slow cooker or in your pressure cooker for an easy dinner for the cold Winter months. Be sure to make at least a double batch for leftovers! It's Sheaffer's Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers! We love making jalapeno poppers at my house, but I wanted to try them Sheaffer's way…soaked in Italian dressing.